1. If you keep making mistakes, something eventually has to go right:
2. And living in denial can often be comforting:
3. When studying is hard, try getting creative:
4. It’s probably smart to earn the trust of your classmates:
5. And it’ll help you in the long run if you build a better reputation with your teachers:
6. Everything can serve many purposes if you believe enough:
7. And when you don’t have the right utensils, you can always improvise:
8. It’s okay to call upon higher forces for self discipline:
9. When something seems too good to be true, it probably is:
Those scratches are from the poor souls who tried.
10. Sympathy is always worth a shot:
11. And you should probably decorate your room yourself:
12. You’ll learn to be resourceful:
13. But there is such a thing as being too resourceful.
Shampoo isn’t acceptable as a washing up liquid replacement!